Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Acne Control Tip: Avoid the Microwave!

Acne Control Tip: Avoid the Microwave!

By: Foras Aje

Believe it or not, the caption of this posting in regards to acne help is not a misprint. Yes, as part of a natural acne treatment regimen...PLEASE AVOID THE USE OF MICROWAVES.

I stumbled on this the hard way actually.

As I mentioned before, I have been using fasting as part of my natural treatment for acne. Considering how clean and consequently sensitive that it makes the body, you become much more susceptible to toxemia after a fast.

This becomes even more apparent in your skin condition.

Now, I fasted a while back for about 2 weeks (just a personal thing...) then I happened to make the laxative tea in a microwave for about 3 nights in a row, surprisingly I was weaker and guess what? I had 3 big bumps right under my lips.

Naturally, I wondered why I was having acne during a fasting period as I was supposed to be getting cleaner. I assessed everything I was doing, singled out the fact that I was using a microwave and researched online for its dangers,
Turns out this device is more hazardous than you think.

Here is a simplified explanation of the dangers:
Microwave cooking changes the molecular structure of food. In test subjects who ate microwaved food, the following changes in blood chemistry were observed:

-Decrease in hemoglobin values

-Decrease in HDL Cholesterol (the good kind)

-Decrease in lymphocytes and leukocytes (white blood cells, the ones that kill germs)

-Increase in luminous power by luminous bacteria exposed to blood of volunteers (in essence, radioactive energy was passed on from the microwaved food to the blood cells of those who ate the food)

- Lymphatic disorders were observed, leading to decreased ability to prevent certain types of cancers.

- An increased rate of cancer cell formation was observed in the blood.

- Increased rates of stomach and intestinal cancers were observed.

-Higher rates of digestive disorders and a gradual breakdown of the systems of elimination were observed.

I came across a ton of information friends, but in a nutshell when I stopped using it, my energy returned and skyrocketed (during the fast) and the bumps vanished, never to return.

Co-incidence? I think not. I've never used the microwave again...and I've never had to deal with those bumps.

It made me wonder how all these years that I had similar bumps; I was perhaps making matters worse trying to treat them with all those so-called acne treatment medications.

Moreover, let’s not count the number of opportunities I had to meet people, I mean considering the hideous acne bumps on my face, who would have given me the time of day? (Hey, people judge you on the exterior no matter what you may have been told folks…)

Well, I hope this anecdote helps in your research for natural acne treatment options.

Here’s to clearer skin naturally,

Foras.

Foras Aje is an independent researcher and co-founder of BodyHealthSoul LLC. He invites you to visit his blog on Acne Treatment for more acne remedy tips today.

You Can Be Acne Free in 3 Days! It works! Click now to learn how!

technorati tags: , ,